What exactly is a work at home Dad?

Have you ever thought about designing a better quality of life by earning money from home.

I've been feeding my family for a long time now and I guess I never thought about it but I'm a "work at Home dad".

A lot if people ask me how I do it and to be honest ....I never actually thought I fit into what most Dads consider to be a REAL job.

Everyboby has to earn a living but I guess i always chose the "stick your neck out" kind of path to earning money. How about you ?

I have a couple of great kids and I wanted to spend more time with them than my Dad was able to spend with me so Working at Home seemed like a good way to go.

Having worked as an insurance agent and then (with a lot of additional costs, tests and studying) the next natural path was to become a Financial Planner. That was good for a long time and I helped a lot of people, but then I noticed that fewer and fewer of my clients were able to get ahead using the standard industry suggestions for having more money.

A shift in focus was needed and so I became a Mortgage Broker and started helping people refinance their debts to get them a little financial breathing room.

Working at home was possible in practically everything I've ever done to earn a living so That's why I want to tell others how I did it. Lately I've been really excited and pleased with the opportunities I've uncovered for beginning to earn money from home and doing it all online is an even bigger bonus.

As a "work at home Dad" a lot of what I did was still outside the house and I didn't like the idea of leaving my family to go out and work. Fast forward to today and I'm currently a recovering house rehabber and investor and i'm about to begin writing ebooks to make some money. Again from home.

I've found out some interesting thing about working at home since I began my search some time back and I'm here to tell yopu it is a great time to become a work at home Dad.

I found a nice way to start with someone who really knows what he's talking about and that has been a big help.
if you have a second go check it out here's a link http://tinyurl.com/3dg2ov .

I hope you'll consider setting up a better life that allows you more time to spend with your family like my life does.

If I can ever help you in your attempts at becoming a work at home dad let me know. It is a lot of fun.

Take Care and best of luck to you,

Rick Falls "The Work at Home Dad" www.rickfalls.com



Source: High Quality Article Database - 365articles.com

Labels:

Posted by manung36, Sunday, January 13, 2008 1:47 AM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment