Ask Yourself Why? (Do You Want To Start A Home Based Business?)

If you are like me you are craving financial security and then some. You don't want a Home Based Business that will just cover the bills and allow you to have a better vacation each year - or just feel comfortable and more in control.

You want COMPLETE control of your own DESTINY, of your FINANCIAL independence. You want to be ENABLED to live your life to the full and to ENRICH others around you.

YOU want to make SERIOUS money, to be SUCCESSFUL, to be respected and make SERIOUS money and MORE money and WHY not!!

Phew!....but hold on -

That's what I thought when I first started; seek out the 'best' Home Based Business, start a Home Based Business, see how it goes, feel like I'm making some money and then...and then what!!?!

Exactly....nowhere.

Did I 'choose' the 'wrong' Home Based Business? (probably not)
Did I not diligently follow the instructions as to how to make money online? (yes of course I did) Who knows !! (because that is what most people would say by way of copping out)

But then I stopped trying to evaluate my 'excuses' and considered some of the old mantras/well known one liners from the sales/positive thinking environment.

The first one that stuck was T.A.B.B:

THINK
ACT
BELIEVE
BECOME

I decided to put this to work, so I thought (THINK) about why I wanted to start a successful Home Based Business then I acted (ACT) upon my thinking and found one I felt was right for me and then I believed (BELIEVE) in the Home Based Business I had chosen and that I would make it successful so that I would become (BECOME) what I wanted to be in my life.

Now the hard work begins!

by Trevor Gentry
http://www.MacTheLab.com

My website is dedicated to researching home based business ideas and opportunities that can help you start a new home based business or grow the home based business you already have. Visit: http://www.MacTheLab.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Trevor_Gentry

Labels:

Posted by mbuhlah, Wednesday, April 9, 2008 2:51 AM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment